8000 H IMAGING TABLE
1 Move Table
Industry’s Largest Adjustable Height ovement: Adjustable Height
This table is one of the many Durabuilt® Medical tables in a long tradition of cutting edge designs coupled with the high quality and durability you have come to know and trust after 15 years in the market place. It is that experience and the continual feedback from working with doctors and hospital staff that make our tables the best and most cost effective in the industry. More table models than any other company guarantees we will have the table that is right for you.
- Bariatric rated at 650 lbs patient capacity – We have the highest weight capacity at the best price.
- Moves lower than other tables – Our table allows you to load patients without a stool making it safer for large patients.
- Moves higher than other tables – Our tables extreme height adjustment and ergonomic design contributes to relaxed working even during longer procedures, while standing or sitting. Great for tall physicians !
- Our warranty is longer and more comprehensive than any other table – We are just that confident in our products.
- Innovative Cutting Edge Base Design – Allows More C-Arm access. C-Arm will not hit low profile base.
- Hand control – Controls ALL table movements.
- Foot control – Controls ALL table movements.
- Carbon Fiber table top – Lowest attenuation tabletop-less scatter radiation, noticeably better images.
- Composite top option for tighter budgets – Options for all budgets!
- 2″ thick premium foam table pad – Assures patient comfort during extended procedures.
- Multi-purpose tops available for Pain/Vascular/Urology/Ortho
- Minimum table height: 22″
- Maximum table height: 39.75″
- Table pad: 2″ high density foam
- Table Top Material: Carbon Fiber
- Table Top Dimensions: Choice of tops
- Table Finish: Powder Coat
- Power: 115 V or 220 V
- Lift Capacity: 650 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs evenly distributed
- Controls: Hand Control works ALL movements
- Patient Restraints: 2 Included
- Casters: Locking heavy duty non-marking casters